Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Piru - Pacific Ave (PU)
Lat: 34.40426 Lon: -118.80991 Elev: 636ft.
2 Miles NNE Fillmore CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Windy, with a northeast wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE