Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 13 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
8 Miles S Prescott AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 9 mph becoming southeast.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light south wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light northwest. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE