Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
8 Miles S Prescott AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 33. East northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE