Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Ynez, Santa Ynez Airport (KIZA)
Lat: 34.60694 Lon: -120.07556 Elev: 673ft.
5 Miles ESE Santa Ynez Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ynez Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE