Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
22 Miles SE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE