Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity33% Wind SpeedSW 14 mph Barometer30.04 in (1017.1 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
McAlester, McAlester Regional Airport (KMLC)
Lat: 34.88°N Lon: 95.78°W Elev: 768ft.
3 Miles N Clayton OK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph.