Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cherokee County Airport (KCNI)
Lat: 34.31 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 1219ft.
5 Miles WSW Suches GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 1am. Areas of fog before 10pm. Low around 37. North wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 46. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fannin County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE