Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 8 MPH
- Barometer0.11 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.66670 Lon: -115.16670 Elev: 2644ft.
34 Miles W Needles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE