Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 40 G 54 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.74361 Lon: -118.72444 Elev: 4521ft.
13 Miles ENE Lockwood Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy, with an east northeast wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Blustery, with an east southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE