Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 22 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lompoc, Vandenberg Air Force Base (KVBG)
Lat: 34.72944°N Lon: 120.57667°W Elev: 367ft.
5 Miles NNE Vandenberg AFB CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE