Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611°N Lon: 114.62333°W Elev: 890ft.
2 Miles NNE Needles Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west southwest 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE