Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.7 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
2 Miles NNE Needles Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE