Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer10.51 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.66670 Lon: -115.16670 Elev: 2644ft.
19 Miles WNW Needles Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40. Windy, with a north wind 24 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE