Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity73% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer30.35 in (1026.2 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque, Albuquerque International Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 106.61°W Elev: 5351ft.
3 Miles NNW Sandia NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 25 mph. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.