Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
3 Miles NNW Sandia NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. East wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE