Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Hatteras, Mitchell Field (KHSE)
Lat: 35.23 Lon: -75.62 Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Saturday Showers, mainly after 11am. High near 64. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 56. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hyde, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE