Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
25 Miles NNE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Showers likely after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Windy, with a west southwest wind 11 to 21 mph increasing to 22 to 32 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a west wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE