Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 26 G 33 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
25 Miles N Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Windy, with a west southwest wind 28 to 33 mph increasing to 34 to 39 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a west wind 23 to 28 mph becoming west southwest 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE