Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bullhead City, Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (KIFP)
Lat: 35.15750 Lon: -114.55944 Elev: 696ft.
11 Miles NW Bullhead City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 27. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Snow showers, mainly between 10am and 4pm. High near 37. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32. Windy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Clark County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE