Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611 Lon: -120.63611 Elev: 207ft.
10 Miles ENE San Luis Obispo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. East wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 50. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE