Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Norris Rancho Marino Reserve (UCNRS) (UCRM)
Lat: 35.53417°N Lon: 121.08333°W Elev: 60ft.
7 Miles SE Cambria CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 70. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE