Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Norris Rancho Marino Reserve (UCNRS) (UCRM)
Lat: 35.53417 Lon: -121.08333 Elev: 60ft.
7 Miles SE Cambria CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 42. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 51. Breezy, with a northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE