As system moves offshore in the east, snow develops across parts of western, southern U.S.
The system that has been bringing a mix of wintry precipitation to the Southeast and mid-Atlantic will continue to move off shore over the Atlantic on Thursday, with snow continuing from the Ohio Valley, southern Great Lakes and Appalachians through Thursday evening. Meanwhile, snow will develop over the central and southern Rockies, with rain and mountain snow across the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity87% Wind SpeedWNW 7 G 9 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint56°F (13°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Norris Rancho Marino Reserve (UCNRS) (UCRM)
Lat: 35.53417°N Lon: 121.08333°W Elev: 60ft.
7 Miles SE Cambria CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening. Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Saturday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 56. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.