Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 14 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
18 Miles N Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE