Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597°N Lon: 116.2619°W Elev: 1517ft.
18 Miles N Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE