Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedS 10 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
18 Miles N Baker CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 77. South southeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 99. South southeast wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 69. Light south wind becoming south southeast 12 to 17 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 101. South southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 72. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 104.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 72.
- Saturday Sunny and hot, with a high near 107.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 76.
- Sunday Sunny and hot, with a high near 108.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 78.
- Monday Sunny and hot, with a high near 108.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 78.
- Tuesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 107.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE