Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Norris Rancho Marino Reserve (UCNRS) (UCRM)
Lat: 35.53417 Lon: -121.08333 Elev: 60ft.
5 Miles NW Cambria CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE