Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Manteo / Dare County Regional (KMQI)
Lat: 35.92 Lon: -75.7 Elev: 13ft.
4 Miles NE Manns Harbor NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Showers, mainly after 11am. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Dare, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE