Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
7 Miles SSW Shoshone CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE