Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity56% Wind SpeedSW 3 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint37°F (3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
ARROYO SECO (ASRC1)
Lat: 36.235481°N Lon: 121.479881°W Elev: 879ft.
3 Miles NNW Lucia CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light east southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 61. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.