Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 18 G 24 mph
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Claremore Regional Airport (KGCM)
Lat: 36.29°N Lon: 95.48°W Elev: 725ft.
5 Miles S Inola OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 30 to 35 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wagoner County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE