Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Wilkesboro, Wilkes County Airport (KUKF)
Lat: 36.22 Lon: -81.1 Elev: 1299ft.
4 Miles NW Boomer NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. Light northwest wind increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wilkes County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE