Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
ARROYO SECO (ASRC1)
Lat: 36.235481 Lon: -121.479881 Elev: 879ft.
Arroyo Seco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. East southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE