Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
ARROYO SECO (ASRC1)
Lat: 36.235481°N Lon: 121.479881°W Elev: 879ft.
Arroyo Seco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Light east northeast wind becoming north 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 46. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE