Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
4 Miles NNE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature rising to near 22 by noon, then falling to around 14 during the remainder of the day. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE