Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedSSW 4 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Heat Index75°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
4 Miles NNE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE