Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611 Lon: -112.15472 Elev: 6608ft.
22 Miles N Phantom Ranch AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kaibab Plateau, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE