Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Rogers Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KROG)
Lat: 36.38°N Lon: 94.11°W Elev: 1362ft.
4 Miles N Mundell AR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Periods of rain, mainly after noon. High near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 15 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light west wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carroll County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE