Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedNW 21 G 31 mph
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03°N Lon: 89.4°W Elev: 337ft.
6 Miles N Samburg TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 43. Windy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE