Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76°N Lon: 108.23°W Elev: 5495ft.
8 Miles SW Blanco NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Highlands, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE