Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedW 3 mph Barometer30.02 in Dewpoint58°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 80.82°W Elev: 2736ft.
2 Miles S Fries VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind. Wednesday Night A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers before 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Showers, mainly after 2pm. High near 68. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.