Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
37 Miles NW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 18 to 28 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE