Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
37 Miles NW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE