Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
19 Miles ESE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE