Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
19 Miles ESE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE