Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
12 Miles SW Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE