Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 16 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St George Municipal Airport (KSGU)
Lat: 37.0451°N Lon: 113.50561°W Elev: 2872ft.
4 Miles E Colorado City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East wind around 7 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE