Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
BEN LOMOND (BNDC1)
Lat: 37.130936 Lon: -122.172606 Elev: 2598ft.
4 Miles NW Davenport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Peninsula Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE