Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683 Lon: -121.63783 Elev: 387ft.
9 Miles WNW Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE