Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683 Lon: -121.63783 Elev: 387ft.
9 Miles WNW Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North northwest wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 88. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE