Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedESE 3 G 5 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint50°F (10°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167°N Lon: 121.950833°W Elev: 1842ft.
9 Miles WNW Morgan Hill CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.