Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683 Lon: -121.63783 Elev: 387ft.
8 Miles NW Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE