Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
17 Miles N Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a light west southwest wind becoming southwest 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming northwest 14 to 19 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a north wind around 22 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northeast wind 18 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE