Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333°N Lon: 121.81667°W Elev: 135ft.
9 Miles N Mount Hamilton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE