Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 93.38°W Elev: 1259ft.
Umber View Heights MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 35 by 4pm. Wind chill values as low as 27. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cedar County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE