Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1003.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23 Lon: -93.38 Elev: 1259ft.
Umber View Heights MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain or freezing rain before 10pm, then freezing rain likely between 10pm and midnight, then a chance of snow after midnight. Low around 25. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Wind chill values as low as 15. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cedar County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE