Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 4 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE