Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oakland, Metro Oakland International Airport (KOAK)
Lat: 37.7178°N Lon: 122.23294°W Elev: 3ft.
San Leandro CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind around 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. East northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE