Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 0 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
8 Miles NE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE