Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58 Lon: -84.77 Elev: 1022ft.
3 Miles ENE Bryantsville KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Garrard County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE