Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
9 Miles E June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE