Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 G 9 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
DW4201 San Ramon (D4201)
Lat: 37.75717 Lon: -121.94567 Elev: 427ft.
3 Miles NNE San Ramon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. South southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. Light northwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE