Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
5 Miles NW June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE