Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 11 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.838878 Lon: -118.771892 Elev: 7981ft.
12 Miles ENE June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 12. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 20. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE